PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where we at?, page-132

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I believe as shareholders there is only one game in town left now and that is show us the money. As good as the science may be I think it is currently superfluous as we we at a stage of nearly losing the whole shootin match. One man has has Ffd this up over years with years of concern over corporate governance and he has in the main continued to be allowed to blow it up. We will lose the lot if no money is available soon or if lucky we go to market for 2B shares and still not have enough to finish the trials rendering the thing way way over par, completely blown the card. PAR have talked about continuing interest from Big Pharma for years can simply not have been true, One would have have to be blind stupid to believe that and then they loaded up the corporates at our expense due to raising at ridiculously low prices.
    So sad to watch this all happen as I am now 67 and it was my shot at a reasonable future after all the other crap that life throws. At end of the day the greedy and selfish win again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.