PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Wow! This is getting interesting. The lynch mob is just warming...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

Wow! This is getting interesting. The lynch mob is just warming up, yeah?
    Firstly, take responsibility for your own judgement and decisions.
    Secondly, don't point the finger at someone else just because things aren't comfortable for you.
    Thirdly, Mozz has an unrelated full time job and has dedicated much of his free time to researching, travelling to conferences and the like, talking to the people who are at the coal face, sharing his learnings with the rest of us. Maybe, after getting to know the execs over a period of years, he may find it harder to be completely objective. Maybe. We can't know for sure. But he has admitted in the past to being heavily invested in this stock. The fact that he tries to keep things calm and level headed is makes him an asset. All the people who get on here wailing all is lost are contributing nothing to keeping us afloat.

By keeping your eye on the prize, it is easier to find pathways to get there.
    Take your eyes off the prize, and look at only the impediments, you lose any sense of direction.
    I have met Mozz, I don't believe every single thing he believes, but I do believe in his integrity and good intentions.

Apologies, Mozz, for acting like your overprotective Mum. I know you can fight your own battles. But this throwing shade at one of our greatest contributors .......... not having it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $189.1K 668.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65071 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 16299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 246669
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.