PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Beaza...I'm not sure how relevant my opinion (answer) is....but...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Beaza...

I'm not sure how relevant my opinion (answer) is....but my philosophy is that there should be no question that is too difficult or doesn't warrant an answer from PAR if they aren't hiding anything and are confident of what they have and what they think of the future and potential.

I am personally not that phased with Paul's salary...at one stage we had a much bigger market cap and there was a lot of positive momentum in the share price and no one questioned it. Now things seem not as bright and sunshiny and a few are saying we are done.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6094/6094856-4e78dbe146a779a32a3881d3bfd089c0.jpg
    All doom and gloom?

I'm not so phased because in the scheme of things, I dont think his package is too out of whack. Specially when you consider what our market cap was and probably should be based on our potential and our progress.

A few small percent will say "What progress?", I've said it a few times and I will spare you from me repeating it here again...except that we are at the narrower exciting part where we are about to embark on our last test, the P3; Stage 2 and Confirmatory. There is a terrible lot of excitement to come but it doesn't mean:

1) It's going to happen instantly

2) The share price will immediately r*cket (sorry PB).

The average package of an ASX Top 300 CEO is circa $2.7 Mil.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6094/6094804-1279397eadb05f78af416d970ab6e888.jpg

Many have taken cuts over Covid times and when times are tougher at the respective company. Paul has taken a 20% pay cut recently to 800K.

Yes it still may look high as our cash burns...it's not impossible that he might take another look-see...depends on how we go and how close to the wire we get...

Would I want him to go lower? Maybe...there is a point ...he needs to be compensated for all the hard work.,.the pressure and be aptly rewarded for what he does, Easy to get angry when things take longer and when they don't meet deadlines. I agree, it's not all external....could things have been done differently with hindsight? Of course...

There are a number of learnings....could I have done a better job *laughs* not a snowball's chance in hell.

I don't see ANYONE else bringing iPPS to market when it was out in the vet industry for two decades....is there anyone close to being able to form such partnerships that we have...consultants and studies and appeasing the FDA?

It takes a tremendous amt of effort and I get snippets of info on how hard they are working. HC does not see this...HC doesnt give me the impression they really care.

I care.

It's my company, I am a vested owner, I'm going to do all that I can to help. I have an idea about the science...it drives me to know more...I have a feeling this is very very unique...does it 100% mean we will be a success, no...but is there a better opportunity I can see out there? NO!
    Is there another indication and co. with as much potential as us? Not in my humble. Remember, its my view here, no advice and be cognisant of negatives.

But I also have a self imposed obligation to hear your thoughts and weigh them in..

If any of you guys are sick of hearing from me, do put me on Ignore...come back after a year and duly check in....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.