PAR 4.08% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

We hold because we believe in the drug but also because some of...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    We hold because we believe in the drug but also because some of us are 80% down and not worth selling if some how PR or SW pulls a rabbit out of the hat on a non dilutive funding deal. Management should have raised a couple $100m a few cap raises ago and the stock would not be 29c today. Looking at a real possibility the FDA delays keep on coming while PAR shows a 4C in a few weeks with ~20m cash remaining for the end of March. i do think we are looking at a cap raise very soon and hopefully 20c or above because things could be worse when the market cap is low and cash is low. I do think decent deals will come once the dose is locked and P3 is underway but we need more money to buy us this time and then we can negotiate from a position of strength. I do believe PR has not been aligned with long term share holders for a while now, the options are just
    an example. I do think the company was turning a corner when Marco came onboard (stock price went up to ~$1.70 and by time if I remember correctly) and maybe found us a deal that PR dismissed due to wanting something better believing at the time he can just cap raise and wait for a better deal as he sat on a high salary and the FED was only half way lifting the cash rate to todays level all in my opinion of course.

on a side note I do believe in PPS and keen to get it of label like another poster on this forum soon. Would love to average down but not till funding is sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $317.0K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 16000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ 531376
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.