PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

elquottro I have been a long term holder for about 4 years...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    elquottro I have been a long term holder for about 4 years having invested in PAR between 2020 and 2021. At that time I was convinced that it was worth the risk due to the scientific evidence and I still believe in this. However the other evidence now is that we have apparently been unable to attract a BP company to support us and most of the money is gone and we don't appear to have enough money to complete the phase 3 trials. They have appointed 2 finance types whose job it is to somehow find some more money to keep going but I can only live in hope that this will be successsful. Meanwhile I am trapped in this and there is no point cashing out as the money rescued will be very small compared to the existing paper losses. My problem as I have said previously, is why would BP give us any money when we don't own the molecule and don't know how to manufacture it and they would have no control over Bene. And if PAR think they will get any more money out of me in a cash raise they are wrong because I have no spare cash and I would need to sell some income producing assets from my smsf to finance that, which is not going to happen. So I live in hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.