PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where we at?, page-464

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Moz,

One thing I can say is that you are always a breath of fresh air. Please keep up your great analysis and ignore the negativity. The amount of bull written on here makes me wonder why people are still holding, some even had us winding up because of no cash, what a joke. I am all for everyone of having an opinion but when posters are getting personal then I have an issue. Moz has done more and helped more people on this discussion than all of us put together. If ever a question is asked no matter how silly moz will point the person in the right direction. Moz doesn't do his write ups to get praise or be abused he does them because he is trying to help others decipher the science and help out us time poor investors. If anyone on here thinks that PAR are taking a lot of time to get to registration then you better start researching how long it takes the average bio to go from inception to registration, not to mention throw in covid and the fact that we are not just a one trick pony but potentially a wonder drug. There are always huge risks in investing in small caps even more so bio tech small caps so stop the bull**** and recognize that you invested in a small cap bio tech company and with that comes delays, huge price fluctuations and more risk than most. But ask yourself why did you invest in the first place? if you invested for a quick buck you would be hugely disappointed but history would of told you that you were always going to be disappointed at some point in your journey. I have never seen moz tell anyone to put there money into PAR or attack anyone for a different point of view in fact he always says do your own research and this is his take on what he has heard and seen, and most of what moz writes about is the science behind PAR which I am extremely grateful to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.