PAR 5.68% 23.3¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where we at?, page-512

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6782
    Not arguing with you...it has seemed strange that we have had such good data and yet crickets. BUT...the industry has changed and in particular our sub sector. The scene is littered with failures after such big promises!

Now for some teeny weeny Aus company to go around proclaiming that we have it all....seems hard for anyone else to digest, specially that aren't fully across our drug and what it can do and it's distinct safety profile.

I remember at Oarsi the reactions were good, they were basically silenced into understanding what PAR were presenting. That was from the scientific community and that's a great start. Not a single person questioned any of the data, no one refuted it, no one brought up the possibility of negatives...no one argued out of some 900 that were there! All the convos I had were positive and I was there to the end watching and waiting for reactions. I talked to a lot from one edge of the spectrum to the other...basic just graduated researchers right to the very top of the entire game. Just me, one on one.

We need this to now translate into funding. We now have the data to begin conversations - The companies will start lining up...it will take one to move...if it isn't happening already, it will happen when a further material catalyst takes place.

Yes we are FT but we also need to genuinely be allowed to start a P3 and also another ray of light is TGA.

Get these and it will be the pivot we need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.3¢
Change
0.013(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $28.00K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21676 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 151210 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.