PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Goldmad...thats question of the year surely....The problem that...

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6646
    Goldmad...thats question of the year surely....

The problem that exists is that this is not just a YES (Green) or NO (Red) answer....well it could be but it might also be an Orange light too...
    What I mean is that they may say 2x2 good, but we have a few questions...or they might say something else, we just don't know.

What I'm guessing is that they will definitely get back to us one way or the other by let's call it end July...it could be a lot before then, it could be a little before then...perhaps its a fraction after that - but what no one knows is whether it will be a straightforward answer or if we can continue and they are happy and we just have to answer some background questions OR they actually want us to do something further before they will entertain our new revised protocols.

If I had to bet on this one, Id say we should hear by end of July and it should be ok but there most likely will be at least a question or two about something the FDA want to get clarified but I don't think it would be a show stopper?

That's of course just a hunch...completely speculative and personal opinion only. We just gotta wait it out and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.