PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Gary,Yeah I know and understand what you mean..it should always...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Gary,

Yeah I know and understand what you mean..it should always be a level playing field. Big instos should be treated like retail...and the other way around.

Does it always work like that? Big Instos are always getting the 'deals' first, then retail may or may not...

We can apply this to so many things...like just socially, we will always get a better reception if you know and can relate to a person and have prior experience/history etc.

Having said that there are stringent and enforceable rules of not only the ASX but the Corporations Act 2001. I'm with you, there aren't any violations of the acts/rules but I agree in principle with what you are saying.

I try my best to research on what's publically available. The Peer reviews, the thoughts of the peers themselves. I try and go next level, I try and attend some of the seminars and make an effort to understand the science...its baffling at times. Sometimes I need to form my own opinions and sometimes I have gotten it wrong in the past. I think it is important always to remind people that we can hear and read stuff from different sources but at the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to listen, to act and to rely on what is said publicly here on a forum like this.

This is another reason why Question time is so important at seminars and AGM. Par are getting better at it. I have always thought that if a company is truly confident of their results and their product and what they are doing, they can handle ANY question that is thrown at them. More time needs to be granted for this, but I also understand there is an argument against unlimited question time because those questions can turn into statements and or be repetitive, there is a happy medium there somewhere. You don't want Question time to be an open forum to go crazy!

The other thing that's related is getting messages from different media. I'm not on social media (to any great extent), so I miss out on anything that's upcoming there, I rely on ppl like Oxxa to post it in here, I just don't have the bandwidth to cover it all...as it is, it is a struggle for me to keep up with everything that I do look at ! *blah*. I have like four Cartilage and OA mags waiting for me to browse, I have a long term massive project that I have started but I only have one paragraph written to give you an example *ugh*...

Social media-wise - Im at a disadvantage already though, but them's the breaks and thank goodness we have this forum cos I gotta say, I've learnt a heap over the years from so many posters! It's a great mix to get a feeling of what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong.

Hope that answers it, at least from my thoughts point of view!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.