PAR 8.51% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where we at?, page-623

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    So after posting the below, last week, I had to give myself a slap across the back of the head, for actually expecting some sort of release or update to all you shareholders.
    To think, that the new board member and the new consultant would be able to convince the embedded hierarchy of falling on their sword and communicating anything along the lines of; "we have misjudged our timelines on a deal to secure funding for the final stretch of our P3 OA trial, negotiations are ongoing, but now rest on XY&Z , blah blah blah", was just pure stupidity on my behalf.

I am also staggered that their corporate broker has not pushed hard for / actually demanded this management to get out and update shareholders.

It would seem that it is business and communication as normal from the CEO who cried wolf and his board!

Please remember it is you shareholders that have funded his vision and he owes you a lot more than what he is giving you as far as honest and transparent communication is going.

============================================================
    A quick question to the CEO who cried wolf (again) and his board of directors.

Can you update your shareholders on the deal you said would be done by now? To remind you, both yourself and your head of business development pumped the deal at the AGM, we can dig out the recording to help jog your memory if you like.

Can you update your shareholders on what you are modelling for costs going forward please?
    Just ballpark.

Can you update your shareholders on plan B, if you do NOT receive a green light to do phase 3, with the 2x2 dosage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $161.2K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77422 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 15109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.