PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Yeah look, it's not ideal by any sense that we are so low in...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Yeah look, it's not ideal by any sense that we are so low in cash at this point.

We have enough to keep us going while there is no dosing and all peripheral studies and pursuits are wound down to focus squarely on OA and P3 and TGA application.

How much stronger we would be certainly if we had circa 80 million plus in the bank....

But where we are...is where we are.

From what I can see we need a chicken before we can have an egg hatched.

This means we need a few of these glittery stars to line up...

Obviously a blessing of 2 x 2
    An acceptable revised protocol combined with the tick of approval of our 008 data so far and building some of that into a revised protocol would be a very good and reassuring step forward.

THEN a funding package. Others have done it on lesser drugs and lesser runways (potential)...

TGA successful acceptance for a positive eligibility will only help, perhaps more so in the background but it will be a timely boost.

I trust the data, I know how some of the science works, its never been seen before....and coupling that with the impeccable safety record and durability...the multiple MOA...there is quite simply nothing like it (not advice but it is fact).

I really do like the chances of a funding package from somewhere AFTER we get a green light... I think Matt and Scott are working extraordinarily hard at it and will continue to pursue and line things up. Yes they can only do so much unless and until the authority gives us certainty and lets PAR know what the Stage 2 and confirmatory will finally look like.

I don't think this can be measured in weeks..I think personally it is months...but we will just need to see.

Yes its sad to hear some are close to giving up when we are so close to at least finding out the next stage...I'm at least buoyed that I'm NOT hearing any large funds exiting stage left (at least for the moment!)....I think they are in a wait and see mode too.

My views

Last edited by Mozzarc: 07/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.