PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

It's a disconnect.Pure and simple...this happens more than you...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    It's a disconnect.

Pure and simple...this happens more than you would realise.

The story is strong...
    Has anything changed with the recent data?
    Are the patients getting better?
    Is the quality of the data getting worse or is it getting better?

Is our future brighter?

Yes, I know what the naysayers and worry-warters, the Nervous Nellies will say, Dear Mozz, we don't have funding, we are going to be bankrupt in weeks.

I don't think this is at all true.
    I agree that it doesn't look fantastic at this point...but I don't think it is true.

If the FDA gives us certainty, if they understand that statistical significance that we obtained...if they know how to read a STRUCTURAL MRI reading in MULTIPLE patients...if they have appointed their own biomarker consortium and they themselves have shown what the prognostic biomarker is, divitively AND PAR is showing how we address that and many others (COMP, C2C, HA, ARGS)...guys, if they SPEAK to the patients (ok maybe not directly but via PGIC and the accounts, and the KOL statements)....what then? They are going to say no....you don't have a good drug? Your drug is terrible? Please stop now.

I stand firmer than a rock.

I want you guys to bookmark this post and shove it in my face if this doesn't work out in 6 months...in one year and certainly in 2 years from now. I will publicly apologise...but remember, YOU SHOULDN'T follow what ONE poster says, no matter who they are and what they say...do your own research..

I think there is risk but not material and I think we will get funding from somewhere and I don't believe it will be of the dilutive nature.

Very spec personal statements expressed. I'll say it again in case you missed it - do your own due diligence.

I have, I ain't budging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.