PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hey MozI'm with you on this.When I first got into PAR, many...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hey Moz

I'm with you on this.

When I first got into PAR, many years ago, I thought you beauty, here we go, we are on a winner here.
    The more I read and researched, the more belief I had that this would provide relief for so many people and be worth a small fortune to be part of.

Over the years my experience on Hot Copper has widened to several other interests, primarily in the BIO stocks.
    During this time, across multiple threads, I've recognised contributions of the informed, the true believers, the naysayers and the folks with lived experience.

What has sat with me for some time now is how hard the journey with BIO stocks is.
    I was naive at first, but as time goes by for PAR, and many other stocks I follow, the journeys have been difficult.

Yes, I have moments of reflection on how committed I am, and moments of worry for any family members who may have heard me prattle on and also decided to invest after hearing me raving on about the wonder drug from birch trees, the solid results seen to date, the amazing stories from Vets and the word of mouth stories (complete with MRIs) shown here on HC.

The management of this journey has rightly come into question. We have missed a few key 'targets' that shareholders have taken as promises.
    But from what I've seen, we are not alone. There is setback after setback in the BIO world, it's a well-worn path when you are trying to come to market with something that can change lives, or sadly destroy them if the process is not followed.

Unfortunately, the people who stay the path are often branded as 'True-Believers', and unfortunately this also seems to imply ignorance and blinkered views of what is happening around them. I'm sure they do exist, but I'm not one of them, and yet I still consider myself a True Believer.

Your financial management is your own responsibility. As I've said previously, if this all goes south, then I won't lose my house or impact my retirement (much). But if this does deliver, as I believe it can, then it will be a momentous and profound change in the way we treat disease and pain, and I don't see this limited to OA.

While we have had some significant setbacks, and our financial position is not what I was hoping for, the fundamentals of the viability remain unchanged to me.
    It will come to market (hopefully with us), but the when and how still need work and a lot of patience.

Stay the path

Jamestas
    - My own views only

"Know what you own, and know why you own it." — Peter Lynch

"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." — Phillip Fisher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.