PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hahah Ok no essay i promise!(though you know I could go on and...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Hahah Ok no essay i promise!
    (though you know I could go on and on yeah?)

I think there isn't one single reason, there would be many

If I give you 400 bio stocks and all of them are jumping up and down saying me me me I am the best, my trial patients are fab. Its a tougher decision.

I reckon there has to be an element of us understanding what we have because we HAVE done deep research. That's not just studying google search results. I mean everything to talking to staff and peers and KOLS through to talking to patients and witnessing in the flesh how they were before and how they are now and what it has cost them (side effects and opportunity costs etc). It also plays to understand HOW and WHY the sci works. Whats so special about our drug?

No funds that are really large are going to take such an early punt and even deep research (yet), specially for a co. that is proclaiming the earth on admittedly a lower n. This will come I reckon.

It's too early and our market cap is too small and we need scale..(eg P3)...good step already that we are FT..but we need the next step.

Ok I will post this now, it's already getting essay length? (It doesn't take much).

PS: I still call for negatives...Im not just blind and only want to hear positives, remember this. I just like it when ppl also give credit where it is due....and have a more balanced approach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.