NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

Interesting discussion on the Bluse Spec Mine... I was at the...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Interesting discussion on the Bluse Spec Mine...

I was at the mine in the mid eighty's when MinProc built the new processing plant and they opned up the Gold Spec shaft.

I have been down the Blue Spec mine and taken water samples (she is well constructed and was in good condition)
    There is a nice big block of ore ready to be mined after dewatering and establishiment... perhaps a good place to start.

The interesting thing here guys is the ability to recover the gold due to it being locked up in sulphides..

has this issue been solved or discussed? as it was the fatal floor for some parts of the ore body (NOT ALL however)along with dewatering in the early days....

That whole Nullagine area is very prospective in terms of gold from surface however... i know the geo's logged about 10k of strike from Gold Spec down past Blue Spec and out a further 7km but really did very little secondary work on exploration. I remember we mine a block @ 10g/t right from surface. It kept the mine going for some time.

The gold Spec ore recovery was around 96% by memory and had no metallugical issues. lots of antimony and stibnite however which could ad further value through credits..

I own nil of this stock but am reseaching for a possible entry..

Any catchup would be appreciated.

Cheers

RT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.