CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

where will ctp open, page-9

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Thyshift,
    some of us longer holders have already sold some or all of our shares to pay for our entitlements or to add to our holding through taking up more rights & in doing so have balanced our books for the tax year.

I have very few shares left compared to what I had but when the new shares are dealt out I'll have well over twice the number of heads I've ever had plus near half that amount of new options. Thanks to the company for looking after the faithful. Excellent timing too thanks JH:)

I have no doubt with the volumes seen of late that there would be some traders out there who may lock in some profits but I think most of us faithful ones who have waited & studied the company for so long will be very reluctant to let our shares go for any length of time at this pivotal point in the companies history.

I expect that if there is to be more tax balance selling after the issue most will be a quick exit/entry strategy due to the anticipated upward movement in the SP as drilling approaches.

I also expect that the growing interest in the company will more than counter the profit taking by traders.

You guessed it I'm bullish:)

Good luck to all...whatever your trading/investment style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.