CVN 2.63% 18.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Where will CVN end up!?

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    CVN is a stock that I have been accumulating over the last 12 months. They took a massive hit when Covid struck and along with all of the energies haven't recovered.

Now and finally, the world who has spent the last two years not placing any need on oil is waking up and in urgent need of securing stocks.

Only a few short years ago, CVN unearthed one of the most significant oil discoveries off the West Australian coast in recent history - Dorado. The market cap shot up like a rocket but slowly fell back down to the low point it sits at today. Nothing has changed... Dorado is still there!

Next month CVN will be drilling Buffalo. This is exciting. This well is an old (BHP?) well that was still pumping out significant barrels when it was plugged in the early 2000s. From what I have read CVN believes that the original well was not in an optimised location and that there could be a lot more oil left in the ground. This is almost a free hit! When Dorado was discovered this little puppy wasn't even really given a value and now it is sitting on the doorstep and ready to be a player.

Then early next year CVN have two wells being spudded. Apus and Pavo. These babies are adjacent to the big hitter in Dorado! Obviously if one of these or imagine if both strike then CVN could very well (pardon the pun) end up in orbit.

This is my favourite stock at the moment. So much upside and as always with these style of plays there is one heck of a ride on offer.

The question is though - Where will CVN end up and what sort of pay day are we looking at?

Do your own research and make your own choices. If anything I have said is incorrect please let me know because from what I believe to be true this looks like one heck of a steal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $683.0K 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1534815 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 338152 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.8¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 2404632
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.