KAL 3.57% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

where will it go

1. nmg
    463 Posts.
    ???????

Been very frustrating for the people who have half a belief in the company. "Lets wait until things settle, let the depth match consistently, then I will dump"...very normal when you have stocks like FDL having a run.

For the people who do not know...let me tell you where KAL has been and where it will head. Also let me tell you that from this thread you will get people saying "I don't think so?...or "the grade is not good enough!"...or "Martis", "Hello my fellow traders" - "you have played alot of fools!"...or "the placement has kicked the crap out of it"

This is me -: KAL IS A GREAT STOCK!!! Is this a ramp? Maybe, let time tell.....I am just so sick of reading absolute garbage about KAL...

A few things to consider :-

1) In forums KAL is in the top 20 every-day...why KAL gets in the top 20 every-day??? Luck, fantasy, belief, non belief, hope, fiction, non fiction? Why?

2) Kal, let me tell you has great backing and power is sitting underneath it. Pattersons etc do not buy into a stock which bends. If they do...they are out quick smart. No sign of this yet...not even close.

3) Look at the company's like FDL that have risen on the day KAL has broken from no reason (look at the charts) ....."lets pull from here and put there, I might make my money back." I have seen this type of thing all the time.

4) MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!...PEOPLE MAY FORGET, I HAVE RAISED THIS ISSUE A NUMBER OF TIMES, LATE NOVEMBER KAL WAS GOING TO BREAK ITS PEAK AT .26, BUT ADMINISTRATION NEEDED $$$ AND DID A PLACEMENT AT .18 WHICH ALL OF US KNEW THE COMPANY WOULD DO AT SOME TIME, BUT VERY SMARTLY THEY BROUGHT THERE SELENE RESULTS OUT 5 MINUTES LATER....WHICH WERE GOOD.....PEOPLE PANICKED ON IMPULSE SELLING????? WHY??? I STILL ASK MYSELF THIS QUESTION....9/10 PLACEMENTS WILL SEE A FALL, HOWEVER WITH THE SELENE RESULTS I THOUGHT PERSONALLY THEY SHOULD HOLD STEADY AND I ALSO BELEIVE ADMIN THOUGHT THE SAME WOULD HAPPEN...I THINK THEY ARE STILL MYSTIFIED BY THIS AND EXPECT A MASSSIVE UP TAKE SOON!!! :)

LETS LOOK AT THE CHART...BRING IT UP! ... NOW BRING IT AGAINST THE ALL ORDS...WHAT DO YOU SEE... STRANGE NEVER RECOVERED...WHEN WILL IT?

DOWN SHE COMES AND EVEN FURTHER, GOLD IS STARTING TO DROP UNDER $800US AND THE DOW IS GETTING A FLOGGING....AS USUAL THE ALL ORDS FOLLOW......"Hang on a second...I should sell my KAL because, FDL is running" (Look at the charts)..."sh*t have a look at CNP, dropping...this is a great buying opp, lets sell KAL and pop into CNP"...etc etc.

5) Christ...the smaller holders are out, brings it down and down and down again to levels what are abnormal .15.

6) Some people not mentioning names etc. see the price rise to higher levels .18 and sell out...

I will finish the rest of my post tomorrow because the kids are playing up.

In the meantime I hold my 700k and wish the best to everone...this will turn anytime...read the RAU thread...why did this jump up I think app. 70% over the past week................things happen and happen quickly.

All the best!!!

CAN I SEE .3 CENTS SHORT TERM...YES!!!

MT HENRY SOON PLUS OTHER GOODIES...WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED TO SEE A GOOD ANN THIS WEEK!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $7.213K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.