IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

So... BigRedRoo...you have decided to come back to the PRR HC...

1. 193 Posts.
    So... BigRedRoo...you have decided to come back to the PRR HC forum.

A couple of observations:

" Just like PRR, this forum still has the same old voices hanging around on the steps of the NYSE, waiting to get in, now more than 12 months since the company spruiked the 'not long now' line to the investment community during last year’s CR... oh Martin you played everyone like a beautiful fiddle"

Yes..I agree that is has been a long and arduous road for the NASDAQ listing. However..I am sure MR is just as frustrated in the long time frame as the shareholders are. Given the exacting requirements required by the SEC, I can see why it has taken so long. I also believe that it is far better that the SEC ensure all I's are dotted and T's are crossed before listing. I would prefer that this happens and all is ok on listing date than to be listed and then be de-listed because one small criteria was overlooked, thus spooking NASDAQ investors.

"Shame the chorus from the idle and die hard supporters hasn't changed much since then either, but hope does spring eternal!"

I would like to point out that it's probably due to the "idle and die hard supporters" that PRR is where it is today. I expect that these very shareholders you mentioned are the ones that have supported all the PRR SPP's and thus have provided PRR the financial support to continue with this valuable research. If not for these "idle and die hard supporters" PRR would probably never got off the ground, and this valuable research would have been lost.
    Because of their support it has enabled you to purchase PRR shares.
    Even if PRR does not succeed (and I personally believe it will succeed) at least we would have contributed to valuable research for the many facing a sad end to a worldwide problem, and contributed to medical research.

Your statement could easily be changed to:

"Shame the chorus from the BigRedRoo hasn't changed much since 6 months ago either, but hope does spring eternal!"

"anyhoos, maybe this management team will finally catch up with real time, and get in sync professionally with the excellent work being performed by the science crew at PRR"

I have never known a more open and responsive CEO than MR. MR has always replied to the many emails that have been sent to him over time, and given the limitations placed on MR by ASIC regarding what he can and cannot say in any replies his responses are commendable....I haven't seen too many COE's in the same league.

I noticed that you seem to hop from various HC ASX posts with a modus operanda of ..."bagging Management".

You obviously have an agenda.....what it is I have no idea.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.