IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

where will prima be by friday 3rd?, page-56

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have to say that the recent and current trading has been very disappointing.

Playing the devils advocate one could almost be forgiven for raising the prospect that the drop relates to Cvac outcomes. There is no hint of that from the company as they in fact have said in their recent announcements words to the effect that they are ratcheting up the focus on Cvac and looking to expand its use to other forms of cancer. Still, as I say, one could almost be forgiven for thinking that things are perhaps not going too well with Cvac given the market action.

Of course I dont believe that, because if it were the case then shareholders will have been badly misled and let down. Thats why I am expecting/hoping that on Friday the company is able to restore some confidence in the Cvac story. I picked some up in the closing auction at 11.5c. This is less than both the CR prices of 14c and 28c. It is weird and totally unjustified imo unless there is something else that we dont know or has not been conveyed to us.

The company has only expressed positive feedback in respect to Cvac so am a little puzzled by the market action. Fingers crossed nothing comes out of left field. Hoping their patents are solid and the trial participants are benefitting from the Cvac treatment. Just my melancholy, reflective and cautious thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 38.5¢ $1.972M 5.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 76111 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 82464 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.