SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

"Worst case scenarioGoodbye SLR"Sounds like nothing more than...

1. 13,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3977
    "Worst case scenario
    Goodbye SLR"

Sounds like nothing more than scaremongering to me.

That worst case scenario applies to every single business in every sector worldwide. Period.

What you need to consider is the risk of that worst case scenario and what appears more likely.
    SLR has no debt, significant cash on hand, good margin of at least $400/oz based on AISC which takes into account sustaining capex. Estimated LOM around 10 years for Mt Monger at 160koz/yr and above. Murchison fully funded on C&M. Enough cash to fund development of some of their other Mt Monger deposits.

What do you base the "goodbye SLR" scenario on? A sustained POG of A$1100 maybe? That would take a sustained US POG of US$990 at AUD 90c. If you believe that will happen you might as well short every gold stock in existence because even the very small minority that can survive that will drop in vulue regardless. More likely that if the US POG drops to $990, then the AUD will probably be below 80c and SLR still has a profit margin while producers with costs currently around in line with the spot US gold price will be gone. SBM, PRU etc.
    I bought back in again this morning but don't take any notice of my buys and sells as I am still only short term trading this one for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.