SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

“real final capitulation IMO is still to come as you must...

1. 13,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3977
    “real final capitulation IMO is still to come as you must brutally shake out every weak hand before a true platform or floor is laid and then off you go with like-minded believers. It is still a plaything for too many. However, that time will come, rest assured.”

I don’t know how some posters can make statements like that. It’s not the first time I have heard it.
    If $4 to 35c is not capitulation then what is?!
    Some instos might also still be warning of a capitulation to come but IMO they say so only so they can buy as cheap as possible and with as little competition as possible.

“Why did SLR plunge over 90% from it's high to it's recent low with all gold and silver still in situ except what has been extracted? Overvalued at $4.00, undervalued at .35? You know the answer to that. Aside from cash issues, there is NO logical reason for this to have occurred.”

I disagree. There was a very good reason and it’s called leverage to the prevailing POG and allowances for the prevailing trend to continue. At $1900 gold, if the trend continued higher, $4 was justified. At $1180 gold and if the down trend in gold continued then 35c was justified.

The main reason I am only day trading SLR still is the ASX 200 issue.
    That gets announced this Friday and SLR will most likely be out. I expect some fund managers will have sold ahead of this while others will have to wait for the announcement before selling. However I expect there would have been plenty of shorting ahead of it by hedge funds and individuals so there will be plenty of demand after the news. I doubt it will drop my much but that's guess work.
    I plan on buying back in not long after the news and possibly for longer than just quick trades. I doubt I would sell any long term holdings now if I had any. This will be a short term issue only and the sp reaction will not necessarily be that predictable considering the market is expecting it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.