AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Where will the SP go?!

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Wow....

I am a little perplexed that the SP hasn't taken a run and jump but is it about to explode?

Well... we were advised that demonstrations would not start until performance specs were met so surely that is some amazing news! Now, what will it take to really see some movement?

The early word was if this product could do half of what they said it could do then it would be everywhere... it sort of looks like it is heading in that direction doesn't it?

We have also seen Fred Bart step down from some other significant roles... like the chairman of EOS!? In anticipation of some exciting times at AKP?!

This does sound undeniably positive to me. They have a revolutionary digital speaker that will seemingly take sound reproduction to a new and improved lightweight world and with directional sound! Wow.

For me, I'd like to see a short clip showing us, the investors this new piece of technology playing music. We heard a clip of the chip in the clean room with the fans in all there glory.... now show us the chip outside of the clean room - we won't get to appreciate the sound quality but we will see and hear what we have helped fund and develop with our own eyes.

Where will this baby go now!! Exciting or what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.