FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

where will this go today, page-38

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Even though there are many indicators telling us that this whole week may be a positive one, and as I have correctly called it yesterday [TUE to be positive in the USA] the last DOW session was not so convincing. Still think it will be all green lights today but some people will need to show big kahunas, and take charge by becoming more active and buying more to sustain it. Light volumes yesterday drove me nuts :) Even though I made profit FMG's horizontal performance was a shocker...had my fist stuck into the monitor while trying to jump start the SP but later found the ultimate transcending experience when watching the Beverly Hills Chihuahua to calm me down LOL.

Considering that the global markets are interconnected and that there is still quite a lot of fear, if ASX takes a lead Asia may get expired, and Europe should follow. This should encourage the Americans to connect three or even four consecutive positive sessions....so we make some healthy gains :)

FMG - We need more tangible news re Chinese affairs/plans...then it should revisit $4+ levels easy... Today, hmmm positive but how positive? A steady increase to 3.80 would be nice... HF managers should understand that by pulling a rug under daytraders all day every day isn't the way to go. If daytraders "occasionally" take profits they will be encouraged to invest more...got that boys? :)Let's make a killing today :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.