TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

LT, I'll start by telling you what doesn't concern me about TNG....

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    LT, I'll start by telling you what doesn't concern me about TNG. They have a good resource with Mt Peake (I can't be arsed researching their other tenements because I am a lazy Mexican who would rather be lazing in the sun drinking tequila and am happy enough with Mt Peake as it is) with great potential, and provided the international market for steel keeps going up we have great prospects of selling some rocks; some bits of paper have got scribbles on them from some very big and well respected companies wanting to buy our rocks.

Some general things that annoy me: Vanadium Redox Batteries. The technology exists in universities and at industry introduction stage. Any talk of this technology being a driver of demand at this stage of the game is ramping and I don't care about any ones opinion otherwise.
    Delays and distractions. Yes PB needs to make sure that all the ducks are lined up, but 5 years of putting things off is not fact checking. And what really sh--ted me was the rehash of an old announcement of a graphite strike 150 meters below a mountain.
    Mt Peake is a mountain on a highway. Good luck getting the greenies to go ahead with that one.

Now here are some things that really concern me.
    The DFS was done when the American dollar was at parity to the Aussie dollar and all figures that are used at the moment still refer to this document in its unadjusted state. Just think of the implications of that.
    The constant spin off of assets.
    The international economy is going into a consolidation period, which translates to less construction, which means lower steel demand.
    Almost nothing of what they have signed with their 'partners' is binding. Does that concern no-one?

Come to your own conclusions kids, but they are some of the main results of many hours of research from my behalf. I've still got a finger in the pie but not enough that's going to hurt me if it falls over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.