MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Where will we be in 3-6 months time?, page-165

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    In my experience, over the years, MRQ Mgmt works through a methodical process. This takes time !!! So, all the recent new holders must realise this. Regardless of "feelings in your bones and your intuitive prognostications" please realise that there is Due Process under way. Please resist the temptation to express unfounded time-frames for which you have no knowledge whatsoever. Its vacant and simply undermines the confidence that other newbies cling onto hoping for a fast flick.

One thing that flew under the radar from their latest statement was that they do not intend to further dilute shareholder value with any CRs going forwards. Please read between the lines on this. My take is that they now have future cashflows mapped. In the past CR's have degraded confidence in MRQ BUT this is now over.

Further, the ASX announcements they have made as Directors of a publicly listed stock mean that they are NOT going to run foul of potential legal action for making false statements. They have stated their situation as best as they can without having to make a timetable that may or may not come to fruition instantly.

I feel tired of reading the tirade of "feelings" from new holders that have no foundation whatsoever.

No-one has added to the Chart thread that @PICT resurrected which tells me there is no-one in this thread that has any idea of Charting and the inane emotion that prevails here is saddening.

Please be quiet unless you have valuable insight or information to share.

Otherwise, large and long term holders, along with chartists will leave this thread to the wannabees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $24.08K 6.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 38757349 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11961111 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.