RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

where will we be in next few months, page-39

1. 3,062 Posts.
    my brother told me a good story today,how a us citizen bought 1million dollars worth of currency for $1640 because the country was in a state of war allowing the physical movement of such a large amount in notes was permissable.

as the currency was previously worth about $1.75us dollars
    and he bought at around 0.01c in the dollar the downside is $1640-00
    however the upside in the event of a stronger economy and assuming the currency is retained--well its enormous.

the position with FMS is little different all we need is a ride or a promise of one within a timeframe of two to three years.

FMS have already made a statement of moving to production and i guess that means with or without rail so lets be a little patient.

life has lots of left field events like the kangaroo i hit
    in the western suburbs of sydney my car is a writeoff ,modern crash technology is superb,the bit that gets me is i have driven over most of the eastern states and half of south australia over a 40year period and never hit one before not had an insurance claim in 30years.

and 3kms from a home in the suburbs i hit one.

thats life and FMS are in pretty much the same predicament,
    the struggle to get there ,FMG took 17years to get up and go
    and plenty still think it will go under-- i dont think so.

Just as i believe FMS will go to production its to good the logistics of the Pilbara, plus there could well be more resource we dont know as yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.