AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Where would we be without capital raising ?

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    It has been 6 painful weeks since the small US strategic? capital raising.
    We are now finally back to the levels we were at prior to this occurring .
    In that 6 weeks there were what appeared to be some very-solid announcements especially the latest one last week with some real revenue figures.
    Whilst the best is to come With Alexium I was contemplating what price the share would be if there had been no capital raising and the negative sentiment the stock attracted when the share price was plummeting everyday.
    Would it have cracked the all time high.?
    I reckon it should be well up on where it is at the moment.
    It makes me wonder whether all those announcements have been pretty much neutralised now due to the fear factor of Alexium dropping for what it seemed no genuine reason, and it will take new announcements now to move us forward (mind you there seems to be plenty coming given the pipeline of sales).
    The question I then keep pondering is with the quite unbelievable upside this company has , when you consider the vast size of the markets it is targeting and unique nviromentally friendly option, why is there so little interest in Alexium outside hot copper ? Virtually no articles or coverage in main stream media yet it staggers me that companies like dominos with such a basic product offering get some much interest.
    I was discussing with my wife yesterday that by August next year we might have enough funds to pay the mortgage if Alexium or 1 or 2 other companies take off like they could do........she was somewhat sceptical!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.