RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

wherea are you william, page-2

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi antschock, thank you for your trust but what I would say is don't listen to anybody but yourself after you check the risks are affordable and believe you would like to take the risks for your reward.

The followings are just what I thought and I believe have a lot of distortion.

1. I am extremely confident on BRIC industrialization and believe it is matter for one or two generations.
    2. The doom and gloom of the US and the global financial system would be a short-term events, 2-3 years(more than one year has been there).
    3. Since I didn't sell when its price was at $0.25, I would not sell until I fully understand the JORC documentation.
    4. I don't mind to lose all of my initial betting capital but I would never allow I lose a life turning point from FMS.
    5. If FMS IO is huge, I would hold to the time when the water or wave push all of the boats up to a level, I feel worthwhile.
    6. I gamble pennies to dollars with tight risk control.

Life is good if you could take the affordable risks and have the chances to change your life much better. FMS is one of the tools to change my life if it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.