SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hi Jamwolf, we all have an opinion on shares and we all like to...

1. 8,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Hi Jamwolf, we all have an opinion on shares and we all like to be proven right in our investments, and of course that is not possible all the time. We all make investments that suit our individual circumstances , and they are as individual as us. What is right for me would not be right for you and visa versa. And yes holders do try to justify why we purchased and why we hold, I am not sure that can be called up ramping. I know I have always tried to be fair and respectful to other opinions. But we do hold, we have put our money into the holding that we are discussing and it does get a little frustrating to read continual down ramping from non holders who have not invested in the share and seem to repeat the same things over and over again. We are not stupid, we know this is risky,we get it, SGH is in trouble and this may go bad, but give us a little credit , some of us do understand what we are doing and it our choice to make.
    Good luck to you
    Lakota
    PS I am not sure they are normally right, they tend to be loudest when it is obvious that things are going south, that is easy way to be an expert, after the event has happened.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.