LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

where's bondy?, page-5

1. 113 Posts.
    Prophet4me
    “As an aside, they mixed LNC fuel with conventional jet fuel to get it to comply/work - anyone know in what proportions? Seems to me the answer to that question is very important”
    Yes they did blend the fuel at 50/50 because of a requirement by regulators to do so. It would work perfectly at 100%. This requirement of blending seems to have started several years ago in South Africa with Sasol. They make fuel from gasifying coal, but they mine it and do it on the surface. The South Africans put in a condition that it be blended 50/50 with standard aviation fuel. Possibly from some unfounded fear or a demand from Shell or some union, I wouldn’t know. Later when some bio fuels were trailed in the US they too put in the requirement.
    At Chinchilla I recently spoke with a couple people in upper management and an engineer about this and got the impression that it was just that nobody had challenged the requirement yet as there is clearly no reason to at this time.
    If they start selling 15,000 or whatever barrels of aviation fuel out of Chinchilla every day does anyone really care if they blend it before they fuel up the airplane or not? We will have no trouble selling it either way.
    BT

Bounty: why your post has not been moderated is a mystery to me. I personally have had enough and like many others are making you the first one ever on their ignore list. Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.