CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

where's cnx supporters, page-43

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "phillijr=Quite interesting considering previous discussions going a fair way back... any thoughts of implications for CNX?..."

I held some CXY and on the back of that decision as well as their CR, I exited. Basically, I would have liked CXY to have publicly cleared their name against the allegations. More from the point of view for public conceptions of UCG. IMO quite a number of which have no idea between UCG and CSG and we get lumped in together.

Perhaps a general name change to ISCG (In Situ Coal Gasification) may not be a ba marketing exercise, just a thought. Other than that I think there is little impact on CNX at all, they have their own successfully to date proven technology and processes.

I do wonder though if the hoops and proof definitions imposed on UCG by the Qld Gov. stem from the allege incident with CXY. They are certainly extremely stringent.
    Perhaps if CSG underwent the same we may not see such controversy over it as we now do. But that's just griping and spilt milk etc at present.

I don't know if CXY are done and dusted with UCG, but they don't own the IP and pay an annual 750K in licence fees (see annual reports).

IMO the two main Aussie contenders with UCG are obviously CNX and LNC, who appear to have two different business modules for advancing such. (disclosure-I also hold LNC)

I like both, but lean towards CNX's at the moment. With half tongue in cheek - CNX may now be talking to certain entities in Indonesia. ;)

I do note that according to CNX CR Prosepectus, that the association with HEC being CNX's business development agent for China (excluding Shanxi Province) that they must supply 'Two' commercially-viable projects by 31 Dec 2015 and to procure two every year following that with no less favourable terms than the Zhengzhou Group agreement. (Page 12 of Prospectus).

Sorry, I'm digressing. In short, I don't consider much of anything in the way or future implications for CNX other than what we and the UCG community have already undergone.

Other than the CR which has left me scratching my head (regarding low 2c), I think management are doing a good job for the Company and Investors with their approach to cost cutting and project advancement. That's why I'm going to take my full entitlement in the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.