AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

wheres crammer, page-14

1. 4,289 Posts.
    "The Company is convening an Open Day style occasion this Saturday from 8am to
    2pm at Parwan in Victoria (specifically slightly East of Parwan Street South and
    Parwan-Exford Road) where the rig is due to be operating."

Is anyone on HC attending this open day.

Good chance that Ian may be there or if not someone who can shed some light on his whereabouts. I don't beleive Ian could be anywhere other than on leave(be it for death in the family or other reason). If it was something to do with Ian leaving Mantle or similar the company would have to disclose it IMO, especially when they have gone to the market with their hand out. Everybody please settle down a bit and look at the facts as released by the company.

Drilling at Bacchus started

JV with Exergen & its $billion investors progressing

Drilling planned for our goldfeilds

Mt Mulligan court case progressing as expected

New underwriter for CR with added funds for exploration and no intention of pulling out.

Opportunity for faithful to pick up extras plus free option with a conversion price of 8.5 cents which will seem very generous once world markets settle and some confidence comes back into the market while at the same time Mantle continues to progress current work plans.

Mantle/Exergen to bring a new product to market that will have world wide ramifications in the coal/electricity generation industry, with Exergen holding worldwide patents on the technology.

Somebody stop me because I could go on & on

DYOR and remember the responsibility that the company has to disclose any known reasons why shareholders should not participate in the CR(its written in the prospectus)

Try and relax(it's not easy)and be patient.

Good luck holders

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.