AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

AT end of the day we all like Ian Kraemer but sometimes things...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    AT end of the day we all like Ian Kraemer but sometimes things beyond our control happen and a job and time committments take a back seat....I do not know details but MNM is not only Ian even though he is doing a great job.,, MNM is a company with a variety of assets, biggest company makers are Mt Mulligan-been going on for years-YES,,,we finally at the end of the long legal process and Lucifer seems to have faulted at ever step so we shareholders should be building in some value for that asset,,,,this is one of the main reasons i hold as I love mt mulligan potential...

Jv on track for main company maker....if you look at the big picture the success of MNM is mainly based on mt Mulligan/Exergen deal/gold resource/small chance of phosphate success....I see this as oppertunity not dooms day....

some people/traders are selling through discipline as they have certain stops in place---smart
    some are selling as they need cash for SPP
    some need cash for living expenses

market has been smashed for 8 months-mnm has not delivered short term but I see this all about to change-I am able to hold so i hold and wait...either of the two company makers will give MNM a value of over 50 million MC IMO so I am in...

don't always follow the herd-"some long term holders"who i have never seen on HC have lost faith....they spell Kraemer-Crammer so I don't think they have follow MNM as closely as some believe...do your own research and don't sell because others try convince you things are worse than they are...I obviously like mnm, i have done my homework, called company several times,,,ect ect

good luck holders

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.