XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

where's disco, page-3

1. 18,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7964
    Did I miss something and Disco wouldn't be here today. Sorry Disco but the show must go on!

Just catching up on Friday evening's posts -

Spott - I have had a big think about Paulson and gold. At the end of it I have decided that if you know about and I know about it, then probably just about everyone knows about it so the market has probably discounted it. As well, investors in his fund would have had plenty of time to get out if they wanted to.

Exfiles - Not going to worry about Faber. I met him years ago and through the nineties when the markets were raging ahead I used to see his newletters. He was bearish the whole way up.

Chris 45 - that pattern you highlighted on your chart of the XJO is precisely what I referring to in my notes today and the possiblity that it could be a very neat ABC correction. Don't give it a high probability.

Adrienne - love seeing your charts at the end of the day. Do you put them up every eveing and I miss them. I admit that I don't always have time to go back to the evening threads. Spend a lot of time during the day at my desk so evenings are time for being normal with my husband.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.