PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

where's drummnutt gone, page-22

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Hi drummnutt, nice to hear from you.I thought you will never call. Contrary to what you said, I never bought any when you posted.I, however did believe in the stock. There was a fear that it could go bust then. Fundamentally, commonsense told me it was way undervalue, I was not game to go in.On the 6th April, it broke out from a trading range. I waited it to restest the support level on the 8th April when I bought in.Yes, I went in hard after that, adding each time when the share price has gone up to buy in more on each retrace.When the right issues were announced, I sold everything I had at over 80c. I bought back twice as much at 60c again on the rights issue. I continued to build on it, selling each time at near peak to buy back again each time on the retrace.As a matter of fact I still have more than I originally bought in.
    On Friday, I said the share would go up on Monday. I truly believe this one will ended up about $2 by the end of next year. It may reach $1.50 by year end. How is this for a prediction? There is no quarantee, I don't want anyone to buy just because I said that. So do your own research if you contemplate in getting in. I don't know your personal financial circumstances and your situation. I do get wrong at times.It is just a gut feeling and basing on past records, PBG has never been a star, but a reliable money spinner till last year. This year the company's share capital has been diluted, on the other hand,it is sleeker and more cost effective. With a strong aussie $, $2 is not far out and will still improve from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.