PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Hi drummnutt, nice to hear from you.I thought you will never...

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Hi drummnutt, nice to hear from you.I thought you will never call. Contrary to what you said, I never bought any when you posted.I, however did believe in the stock. There was a fear that it could go bust then. Fundamentally, commonsense told me it was way undervalue, I was not game to go in.On the 6th April, it broke out from a trading range. I waited it to restest the support level on the 8th April when I bought in.Yes, I went in hard after that, adding each time when the share price has gone up to buy in more on each retrace.When the right issues were announced, I sold everything I had at over 80c. I bought back twice as much at 60c again on the rights issue. I continued to build on it, selling each time at near peak to buy back again each time on the retrace.As a matter of fact I still have more than I originally bought in.
    On Friday, I said the share would go up on Monday. I truly believe this one will ended up about $2 by the end of next year. It may reach $1.50 by year end. How is this for a prediction? There is no quarantee, I don't want anyone to buy just because I said that. So do your own research if you contemplate in getting in. I don't know your personal financial circumstances and your situation. I do get wrong at times.It is just a gut feeling and basing on past records, PBG has never been a star, but a reliable money spinner till last year. This year the company's share capital has been diluted, on the other hand,it is sleeker and more cost effective. With a strong aussie $, $2 is not far out and will still improve from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.