PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

where's drummnutt gone, page-24

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Basically, I am a fundamentalist. How are we to know what is the real story with a company like PBG? At 12c I felt that it was precariously placed. Since inception, PBG had been consistently been giving good dividends and reasonably good reports.Like what David Paradice said, in bad times, it is trading on 4 times pe, whereas in good times, 12 times pe is acceptable. The discusting attack by the media, when PBG was trying to survive and closing its factory here was a damned shame.I believe in PBG story, that was not enough for me to go alone on that.TA gives me confirmation and led me to make the decision whether to go on investing.I still use FA, but made decisions base on TA for entries and exits.I do not know what the posters, supporters and dissenters based on. Perhaps, some of you may like to come forward to share your experience with us, like drummnutt and I. Drummnutt, you are not the only one who regretted selling every parcel of PBG, likewise I still regret on a few other shares I shouldn't have sold at all which had netted me over 100%. PBG is one of the lucky ones, I am hanging on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.