To you mumof3:Keep the faith alive. Don't let anything shake...

1. 589 Posts.
    To you mumof3:

Keep the faith alive. Don't let anything shake your faith in yourself and that there is/are higher powers that give order to the Universe.

If anything, I see suffering as a chance for humanity. If I see someone suffer, I lend a hand if I can, so that when one day the roles are reversed and I suffer, I may also be given a hand.

Don't forget that in the end, we all suffer, we all walk in the valley of shadow of death, we all taste the pain and uncertainty of death.

So whilst a few evil people can roam the earth for a few years, it does not matter in the end, as every soul will taste its end in this life and be hopefully re-amalgamated.

I tend to think of the human life as the first stage of the evolution of the soul. As we go through life, our soul evolves. At death, based on the state of our soul, we will be given a new role. Some become demons, some animals, others reborn into humanity, and some ascend.

Think of life as an endless journey, and don't mistake the forrest for the tree. Life on earth is but just the first step :)

Bless all,
    The chach

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.