MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Only a few months ago when the SP was 80 cents, I was sitting...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Only a few months ago when the SP was 80 cents, I was sitting back wondering how on earth I could possibly be holding the amount of money invested in MEO that I had.

Answer!

Every time MEO has taken a serious dive in SP, I just topped up! It's not for everyone I guess but it has worked for me. I look at these negative trading days as opportunities to top up in a stock that I happen to believe in, basically turning some short term pain into, hopefully, some long term gain.

The whole share market dropped yesterday based on some negative news coming out of Dubai. I can't possibly see things staying too bad in Dubai as they will inevitably get out of trouble. But should it stay bad for a while, how on earth is Dubai going to affect what the farminee partner for MEO brings or whether we have a successful drill down track.
    In other words, I've taken a 'punt' by topping up ever so slightly at these lows, so that hopefully in 6 months time when the SP may be at 60 or 80 or 90 cents, I can again sit back in amazement, wondering how or why I hold such a huge value in MEO.
    It doesn't work all the time but geez when it does............!

Can anyone really believe that MEO came down to some 6 cents not too long ago!

Ahhh................they were the good ole days when one could get value for their 'punt'!!
    Most importantly, always look at the positive side of things guys & stay calm!

With everything in life, don't over 'indulge' & you'll stay healthy!
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.