MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Nice post. I hope for everyone still in it does bounce Monday....

1. 489 Posts.
    Nice post.
    I hope for everyone still in it does bounce Monday. If the Directors do take up options regardless of the dow/asx trend it will bounce right up to 50 again I feel. Nervous morning I see ahead with the asx looking bad Monday - and the dow looking bad for Monday. (Menaing we have an effect come Tuesday). Much of Dubai is already factored in though from Friday's fall. Maybe by clsoe we cna be in the green or flat - hopefully.

There cannot be any other annoucement other than the Directors taking up options on Monday that will stop the downtrend. Armetis decision = we know mid Dec. We could see 30c if they do not.

Only other way a bounce will occur is if the directors are really unethical and let it drop and traders/small investors panic and sell. Then they buy on market around 30c (current real value) - slowly rises between now and Dec 20.

Then boom an annoucement mid Dec = we did it! Perhaps they can, and the other insiders, actually can make far more $ this way!!!!!

If this occurs tomorrow (downward spiral)

it demonsrates just what a bad position mgt put shareholders in from very poor project management. Criticism not excuses from blind believers should surely come then?????????

If they take up options I will give credit where it is due. (As that would demonstrate confidence in all the spin they have been putting out in media via AFR etc and via progress reports to us sharehodlers etc. Then I am back in!

My guess - 70% no options taken - 30% will take(Hope it is the latter for you all still in!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.