MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

where's it heading, page-35

1. 362 Posts.
    Hi Farah,

Just to clear something up - Dow futures are not down 207 points - dont think they even operate until mon morn our time.
    "Dow Jones -207.00 10235.00 11/27 9:13am"
    -note: time is just before open yesterday and not current, so therefore not important

And yes we follow US but Europe goes with US typically so its usually one in the same. Things changed this week tho because the 'crash' on thurs was when US was closed so they played catch-up yesterday. Last week's performance:
    Europe up 0.3%, US down 0.1%, Australia down 2.4%. Some catching up to do on Monday and can't see any reason for that not to include a bounce for MEO. Decision time is in just over 2 weeks and people might see now as the time to get set. No ann of note this week means that nothing material has changed (unless people have a conspiracy theory).

And interest rate move is factored into markets by now. Might be a slight move but nothing material as long as RBA maintain current tone.

And agree with you Farah on KAR but not unhappy to see it drift down as I havent bought in yet.

Btw, back onto the topic of MEO. Here's my speculation (far from fact! so please DYOR and take this with a grain of salt). I'm looking to companies with relationships with Woodside. Just get the feeling that Woodside will end up a player in LT. As a result, sticking with Petrobras (working with Woodside in Brazil) or maybe Repsol??? (not in Aus and working with Woodside on two projects - Brazil and Sierra Leone).

Anyway, just thought id add something else in - wait is killing me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.