NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Well, hello All, I've been busy trying to make sense of...

1. 7,295 Posts.

Well, hello All, I've been busy trying to make sense of Algorithmic Trading because that looked to have been going on in RCP yesterday because at 11.18 A.M.just One RCP Share was transacted at a price of 3.2 Cents then approx. One Hour later a number of Trades went through ending in Nines and Ones which ended up the case in general for the remainder of Yesterday and from what I understand that could be Algorithmic or Bot. Trading.
    To day, recently Fives (25 s and 75s) seem to be the flavour of the Day.
    I've found that RDF had this type of thing (Bot Trading)going on back in June before a substantial Announcement was made to the Market re an OFF market Transaction of 8,000,000 RDF Shares.
    Perhaps, Algorithmic (Bot)Trading has come about because of that situation in Paris a couple of Years ago when a Trading Operator may have held a Zero down too long and ended up submitting Trillions instead of Millions and now a system has been developed between the Exchanges where larger orders are broken up into groups ending in like Ones, Nines, Fives,etc. to keep Trading Operators 'on their Toes'. It seems POSSIBLE that some Broker could be in the process here of filling a large order with use of Algorithmic =( Bot.)Trading Systems.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.