GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hopefully some of my concerns that I have previously outlined...

1. 3,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    Hopefully some of my concerns that I have previously outlined will be addressed during the quarterly update. I'd like to understand the reasons for the pond lining delay (and why they weren't communicated), what (if any) effect the delay might have on the development timeline, clarification of the language used to define earnings (slippery terminology - sales vs shipping), any actions/information regarding the A40 saga and the expected shipping figures for Q1 2020. Additionally, I'd like to understand if management expect to be able to fund ongoing capital requirements for MC and JB through until SDV is producing in the event that a JV partner isn't secured. Can all three operations continue to be funded from the existing balance sheet, or just SDV?

Unfortunately I can't join the earnings call due to work commitments. I've already sent a couple of emails to investor relations with no response, despite several weeks passing. Hopefully investor relations are more responsive post-earnings call, but my experience to date with GXY leads me to expect nil shareholder engagement and only the bare minimum of information from management (i.e - next time we hear from them will be in another three months). Hopefully I'm proven wrong and the company can start to justify why they employ an investor relations representative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.