GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well reasoned and articulated @schmunzel75 as usual mate. It's...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Well reasoned and articulated @schmunzel75 as usual mate. It's great to have these quality contributions, while enjoying the humour threads separately A sense of humour has certainly been essential for GXY holders, especially through last year AFTER we landed all that cash from A.T.'s POSCO deal making.

Most appropriate thing for me to do is applaud your communications. Martin Rowley should've been taking pages from your book. In summary, the contempt shown to the (now) large majority retail holder-group has been disgraceful. Yes disclosure has been highly questionable. What leaves the most foul taste in-the-mouth is the downright refusal (by HQ) of our numerous requests to be furnished with Top 20 Shareholder List. What did he have to hide from our being informed..That would be concerning in it's own right, but timed with our having regularly been the Most Shorted Stock on the (Corrupted) ASX it's a No Brainer to add 2 & 2 together totalling 4.

To wrap-up there's been poor disclosure firstly, along with disrespect to a largely loyal retail holder group, thirdly M.R. has a track-record of being Chairman of companies taken-over by bigger fish where he becomes Chairman of that bigger fish and fourthly he's up for re-election at this upcoming May election.

We can count on-one-hand the amount of M.R. supporters on this forum. There are countless dozens who are uncomfortable with a re-election of this guy, despite a bounce of 50% + since the recent bottoming. I think this speaks louder than anything. No doubt our SP will become much higher (with or without M.R. as Chairman) but his presence heightens the risk of our gains being capped by a takeover and his occupance also heightens the probability of our becoming the # 1 Most Shorted Stock (again) when the shorting parasites choose to have another crack at victimizing retail-shareholders. We could do without that hanging over-our-heads and by sharing our indepth GXY experience (with new holders, family members, friends et al) i have no doubt we can pool enough votes to send him & his circa Million $ salary-draw packing..His performance & disregard shown to the largest majority-group of Galaxy owners (us) simply doesn't warrant his re-election.

Good luck to all retail holders GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.