GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

where's my ponds?, page-13

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Yes indeed mate..big year ahead. I totally agree with your comments on Argentina in your previous-post too. If i'm going to ride this through to SDV production i want to see a watertight political (sovereign) risk insurance policy in place. A nation with that record of poor economic management & military coup's necessitates maximum investor protection..Questions to be asked & answered and we're unlikely to have these questions addressed under the watch of Martin Rowley..can't even get a Top 20 Shareholders List FFS :/ Rowley has to go and we have the opportunity to vote him out by May.

As far as the SP goes, we'll be carried along with this momentum and with the pressure mounting on highly exposed shorts we'll eventually spurt higher than PLS & ORE peers..It was interesting to see the algorithm-trade suppression of our SP yesterday..right up to 4pm auction commencement..It then became clear why the parasites had been sitting on GXY throughout the day..the big buyer disguised itself within the match-off rather than spook the price up (eg FOMO rally or short squeeze) during regular hours with large buying volumes..no doubt they were able to do some covering at that $1.235 closing price as 4:11pm arrived..could've & should've been a lot worse for them, as we probably would've been nudging $1.30 again if the parasites hadn't been playing their games unregulated..

Bottom line is we're heading significantly higher this year and i'll ride it to $2 and beyond, having loaded-up the tow truck with those 80's gifts from Saint Nicholas. I'll stick around through 2021 and beyond if we've seen the back of Martin Rowley as Chairman. We can do better and no doubt we'll see the best of Simon Hay when he's freed from the shadows of M.R..

I'll back him to see us through to 3-prong global lithium production..our trinity of Mount Cattlin, SDV & James Bay..but i'd need to see him combine with a better chairman. GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.