GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

where's my ponds?, page-18

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Thanks for the vote of confidence @Gekkko

I certainly wouldn't require anywhere near the amount of remuneration that is currently being divvied out to Martin, and funny enough had recently joked with @Wary 1 that if it was my role I would be happy with something well below $100k. - Though, in this fantasy conversation I would like to see the funds no longer being paid to the chairman put to other initiatives. Perhaps each pay cycle used to purchase shares on the market and cancel them. Reducing dilution and bringing that little bit of value to everyone invested.

Though, one thing I would find incredibly difficulty is the inability to seek advice and thoughts of those friends that I share with now. I would miss that incredibly. Also, I am wondering if I would be able to hit Hot Copper now and then still and discuss things like offers of $4.20 being received to take the company private.

I am not very photogenic. Quite hideous really. In the morning when I walk in the bathroom and turn on the light I am aghast at the sheer repulse of what I see in the mirror, and as such I would need to request that my photo on the company website is the avatar on Facebook when a profile picture isn't loaded. It would be best for all.

One other thing I would probably do with the reduced remuneration is put it towards setting up site visits. For instance setting up free accommodation and meals in Argentina to travel up to Sal De Vida and see the place we are investing in and the people that we are helping by investing there, both with employment or the various initiatives being undertaken by the company. - Would do the same for Mt Cattlin and James Bay. Perhaps one every year on rotation. We would at least get to see all of them before I am perhaps voted out for something I said on Hot Copper, or people being sick of seeing the elephant man sitting up the front at every AGM.

It's all fun talking about this... What else should my initiatives be as the new Galaxy chairman?
    Last edited by Thesi: 18/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.