KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

well just look at the announcement. They are looking at...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    well just look at the announcement. They are looking at finishing everything off on the deal before the end of this quarter. The announcement yeaterday suggest an IER is only a couple of weeks away. The IER is needed for a notice of meetings. So sometime soon we must be getting a notice of meetings (according to the announcement in the next 1- 2 weeks) then 30 days from then we have the EGM to vote for the transaction.

Why did I say that he was a bit early? Well personally I think a lot of the bigger players in this market would want to see the deal finalised before they jump in. SO that is not too far away and I would be waiting for that for the next spike in price. Then following that lets see what happens once Bayan controls the ROO. I expect that they are going to want to produce as much coal as possible so i expect to see good numbers coming througgh over the next 6 - 12 months.

That is why I think he jumped early and will have missed out on the big rise.

But DRArthur did say he did not pay for anything so he probably was a T + 3 trade and I wish him all the best. Thise trades are always difficult with the ROO so I am glad he had a win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.