ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Where's Our Man Tolga?, page-29

1. 23,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    There's always a bunch of people sitting pretty after a stock has a big run. There were plenty of us who bought in cheap on this, the smartest sold at the highs, the slow learners like me gave back much of the gain and the newbies were left holding the bag. It's how this end of market works unfortunately. Learn to play the game is about the best you can do.

@redsceptre makes an interesting point though, with the amount of money they did raise, it leaves a lot of options open for them. Abandon this dream of chasing the super high grade, narrow vein projects that so far everyone has failed to succeed on(i think everyone, i'm not aware of a single company that's found an economic resource be it in Europe or Canada) and go find a good cobalt project in the DRC or maybe even abandon the cobalt dream altogether and go chase something else. Of course I'm just assuming they've missed with the drills again given the lack of news flow, which seems a reasonable assumption to me given how they've dealt with poor news in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3684254 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1102715 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.