GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

hi guys,thks for the kind words...the recent buying (in my...

1. 473 Posts.
    hi guys,

thks for the kind words...

the recent buying (in my humble opinion) has been institutional players coming back into this stock to get some exposue to the iron ore project...

the Beebyn project is just the tip of the iceberg... this will most likely be a resource of about 20MT to 25MT iron ore (initially), and then additional drilling to the strike extensions could see it get up to about 35MT, with upside potential....

but Beebyn is just the start.... the Earaheedy project is going to be the money spinner... this project has the potential to be bigger and better than Murchison Metals deposit (MMX)....

Even at current prices, GIR is still capped well below $300m.... When you compare this to the likes of SDL, GBG, and then MMX, then you can clearly see that even a doubling of the price from these levels is not at all out of the question....

Lake Frome is now just a nice little addition to the suite of GIR's assets... hopefully, this too can earn some nice cash flow, but it looks like the company will now be made on the back of iron ore...

Also, I really like their gold tenements... GIR has enough gold projects to warrant another spin-off. SNake Well and Munro Bore are great projects that are pretty advanced...

I have long been proclaiming gold to go through $800 (which it did last night), and I think $1,000, and $1,500 will be absolute shoe-ins over the next couple of years...

my prediction (IMO), is that the advanced gold explorers, near-term gold producers, will be the next hot group in 2008/09.

Last year was the year of uraniums.
    This year is the year of iron ore.
    Next year will be the year of gold.

GIR has great assets in all 3 classes.

As I said, this is going to be a retirement stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.